CENTRAL ILLINOIS POLICE TRAINING CENTER
Brian Fengel, Director
Phone: (309) 690-7350
Fax: (309) 690-7359
Jean Swan: firstname.lastname@example.org
Heather Grove: email@example.com
Taser Energy Weapon Basic Instructor Course – Arukah Institute of Healing, 535 Elm Street, Princeton, IL
September 27, 2021
8am – 5pm
$375.00 per officer
Description: TASER CEW X26P, X2 and the new TASER 7 and TASER 7 CQ Basic Instructor certification course. With the release of Version 22, we have enhanced the Basic Instructor course to teach students how to develop and safely execute scenarios and isolation drills, provide more in-depth scenario training. Students will learn how to develop and safely implement scenarios, isolation drills and conduct teach backs to hone their instructor skills. You will be certified to instruct others on the use of the X26P, X2, TASER 7 and TASER 7 CQ energy weapons. Students will be required to complete an interactive online experience prior to attending the one day in-classroom training.
Registration: All registrations for this course close 10 days in advance. Cost of the course is $375.00 per student. Payment is required at the time of registration. Students wanting to access the system must first have an account and login or create a new account. There is a 24 to 48-hour verification approval process. Help can be found here: Help
What to bring: Dress is casual. Bring your department issued TASER holster (if applicable). Holsters will be available for those who need them. Please bring your duty belt with NO firearms, ammunition, or weapons of any kind.
Both new and recertifying students will complete the same online course and need only attend ONE day of training.
Date and Time:
Arukah Institute of Healing
535 E. Elm Street
Central Illinois Police Training is hosting this class, this is not a certified course through the ILETSB.
AXON Academy TAS ER T R AI N I N G
Enroll in a Paid TASER Energy Weapon Instructor Course in Axon Academy as a Learner (Video)
Begin by logging in to Axon Academy. Start on the homepage.
If someone from your agency already enrolled you in the course:
- Click My Courses
- From this page, you will see:
- Your in-person session details
- Any required online pre-work courses
If you need to enroll in the course yourself:
- Click Paid Courses
- Locate the sign up for the course that you want to enroll in
- Click Enroll
- When the Enroll button updates to Choose Session, click Choose Session
- Click Continue in the Terms and Conditions banner
- Review the Terms & Conditions and click I Agree to acknowledge that your agency will be charged for the course
- Locate the session you want to enroll in
- Click Enroll
- When the My Session page loads, you are enrolled in the Session (Note: Shortly after enrolling, you will receive a calendar invitation to attend the session. You will also automatically be enrolled in an required online pre-work courses.)
After you enroll in a session, a voucher is automatically deducted from your agency’s account.
If you need to switch to a different session later:
- Click My Courses from the Axon Academy homepage
- Locate the session and click View
- On the My Session page, click Change Session
- Select a new session and click Enroll
- You will be removed from the original session and will receive a calendar invitation for the new one selected